For anyone who hasn't seen these, the linked page has a list of sample animations by ITCD students.
http://classes.csumb.edu/CST/CST305-01/world/index.html
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hosted by Pat Watson and dedicated to the digital animation program in ITCD at CSUMB.
Oh! Are you going to want a copy of my capstone animation for this?
ReplyDeleteDefinitely, though I'll probably edit it down just a bit and incorporate it into a new edit of the ITCD animation sampler. I want to add a bunch of new student work to the sampler and then I'll take some of the earlier (previous year's) work off the site. The 405 students this semester had some really nice stuff, too and I want to add more highlights and fun stuff.
ReplyDeleteOkay, just checking. I'll have to burn a CD of the High Res version for you.
ReplyDeleteIs there a way for us to add posts here as well? I want to post some of my recent character concept/ monster concept artwork for critique. For now, I'll just post the link here: http://kishi005.deviantart.com/art/Forest-Beast-124634127
We could maybe add a forum to this so people can post links to stuff they're working on.
Yeah, yeah. definitely. I thought it already did that but I'll work on that as soon as I have time. Thanks.
ReplyDelete